As part of activities in Mathematics Unit, we organize Student Colloquium as follows, to facilitate communications among the graduate students.
- The common language is usually Japanese.
- We ask the speaker to prepare the talk accessible to students in different fields of mathematics.
- We encourage the participants to ask questions at any time.
- We do not fix the end time of the talk, though we ask the speaker so that it would be about one hour long if no questions during the talk.
- The colloquium is held online via PandA and Zoom, for the time being.
- In the Zoom meeting, we recommend the participants to keep the video on.
A participant should make a registration only once, preferably by the day before the colloquium. In a few days after submitting the registration form, you will receive an invitation e-mail. It will enable you to access our project site in PandA, via which you can join the Zoom meetings for the all subsequent colloquia in the fiscal year.
Even if you are not a graduate student, nor a Kyoto University member, we welcome your participation with approval for the above purpose and rules. As for "PandA", please see this page, and ask the organizers any questions.
- Registration Form (for 2021 fiscal year, in Japanese)
- Project Site (for 2021 fiscal year, in Japanese)
- Schedule and titles of talks
Organizers: Soichiro Fujii, Tsuyoshi Kato, Fumihiko Sanda.
For inquiries please contact Fumihiko Sanda at sanda.fumihiko.5s (at) math.kyoto-u.ac.jp